US-OR-Portland: Quality Control (Data)
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Control (Data)
* Work with IT to facilitate the development of a live staging site so processed data checks can be completed and reviewed prior to display on client facing sites.
* Work with MRC audit team (outside, industry “watchdog” media research auditors) to help develop/apply auditors’ recommended quality improvements in a timely manner.
* Partner with IT's SCM & Automation and QA teams to apply best practice controls to data files used for processing, program versioning, program versioning approval process, and data file outputs.
* Collaborate with Research’s Applied and Methodological teams as well as the Analytical Solutions group to ensure that every change to syndicated numbers in the system accurately reflects the correct methodology and is free from "bugs."
* Coordinate with IT, Product and Research to ensure that every new station, market and network added to sales demo has accurate data, including coverage, and that the additions accurately reflect the methodology, are free from "bugs".
* Develop impact statement analyses for any process change that develops or identifies a marketplace impact. Marketplace impact is defined as a change in a key metric that would cause a client or competitors to have a significant leverage opportunity that did not exist before.
* Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering required. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
* Minimum of 6 years’ experience in working with ISO9000 quality management as applied to data. Implementation experience preferred.
* Minimum of 10 years in a management role. Previous experience building a team highly preferred.
* 6 Sigma Certification (Black Belt certification highly preferred)
* Minimum of 10 years experience with large data sets such as those from on-line data management companies, ad-server logs, banks, creditor-credit institution is required.
* Demonstrated ability to look at data and identify patterns and establish rules for detecting problems.
* Experience with developing and documenting procedures.
* Excellent knowledge of data mining and software applications.
* Ability to distill solutions into clear and implementable rules.
* Outstanding communication skills.
* Ability to clearly articulate standards in written and verbal presentations with software developers, research analysts, operations staff and product managers.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI