US-VA-Herndon: Test and Evaluation Software Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test and Evaluation Software Engineer
Lead the test and evaluation of software applications, support and execute internal development activities, conduct product evaluation and provide technical guidance.
Analyzes methods to efficiently address user and customer requirements.
Give briefings and demonstrations to both technical and non-technical audiences on test and evaluations result and concepts.
Create and maintain technical procedures, documentation and manuals.
* B.A./B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline and at least 5 years of related experience. 8 years direct experience may be substituted for education.
* Minimum of 3 years test and evaluation experience.
* Minimum 3 years experience database systems experience with SQL Server, MySQL, and SQLite.
* Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operation systems.
* Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design.
* Proven ability to work independently, lead software engineering teams, and perform under tight timelines.
* Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
* Working knowledge of Computer Forensics and related systems, processing, and applications
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI