US-AZ-Scottsdale: Software Quality Assurance Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Manager
· Plan all testing activities and document status reports; assign tasks and resources to meet project deadlines.
· Establish and implement QA standards, best practices, and processes within the QA department
· Develop and implement automated testing processes for software components to ensure full test coverage and repeatability
· Conduct unit testing, regression testing, system-level integration testing, end-to-end testing and acceptance testing
· Establish and maintain a visible, accountable, and measureable QA process with meaningful metrics for senior management team
· Implement and/or review and approve manual and automated test plans for each release
· Maintain an efficient balance of all testing resources within Fleet Services team
· Ensure all product releases meet or exceed defined quality goals
· Participate in the budgeting process
· Actively participate with other ATS department leads to develop and administer policies which adhere to set ATS goals and core values
· Recruit, manage and retain the necessary resources to successfully perform the duties for the QA group.
· Provide technical QA leadership and training to new and/or less experienced QA associates
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· 10+ years’ experience in software quality assurance focused on Web-based application testing
· 3+ years of experience in a QA leadership role, directly managing other QA personnel
· 5+ years of experience in QA automation testing in C#/.Net using tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, NUnit, , or similar automation tools
· 3+ years of experience testing web services(WSDL) using WCF/SOAP UI, Groovy
· Hands-on QA automation experience: Selenium preferred
· Experience with SQL and SQL-related tools: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Navigator, etc. Must be able to write complex SQL queries.
· Experience in continuous integration test environments (like TeamCity/Hudson/Jenkins) and automation frameworks like Selenium/SOAP UI
· Proven experience overseeing the creation and implementation of test plans and cases that provide complete and repeatable coverage of product requirements.
· Must be a champion on the defect management process (bug prioritization, scrubs, lifecycle management) using tools like Jira, Bugzilla, Quality Center or similar tools.
· 5+ years of backend testing and backend test automation using open sourced tools.
· Experience with enterprise development tools and standards
· 5+ years experience with Windows operating systems ls
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI