US-PA-CranberryTownship: Software Engineer in Test
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Engineer in Test
- Understanding test requirements and formulation of test cases
- Setting up lab and configuring testbeds
- Developing, implementing and executing test plans
- Contributing to, creating and developing test automation strategies
- Investigating found problems and drive their resolution
- Writing test reports
- Test Optimization
- Provide team and project leadership
- Read and understand software and/or hardware design specifications as well as product requirements
- Participate in design reviews and make recommendations for product quality and testability
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within Business Units associated with specified projects
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals
- Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
- Proven abilities in the following disciplines: software test planning, test case writing, script development and documentation.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Familiarity with advanced concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
- Follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Resourceful in applying creative ideas to solve problems
- Responsible for non-routine and unstructured tasks, requiring creative solutions with more interdependencies and with processes that are less defined.
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving complex problems.
- Successfully convey information to stakeholders at many levels related to the position.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required. 6 to 8 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI