US-CA-SanDiego: Senior IT Quality Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior IT Quality Analyst
* Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for large business initiatives
* Ability to write test cases and execute testing within a web service environment
* Product test and driving defect resolution
* Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test cases and plans
* Establish and maintain test cases and test data
* Create and maintain test cases in Quality Center and/or Test Director
* Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
* Work with business users, system analysts, designers and programmers to create and analyze various required project documents
* Participate in production implementation verification and being accountable for validating system quality
* Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
* Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality within Information Technology software
* Comply with standards of the software development life cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures within information Technology software
* Comply with standards and strategies of the software development life cycle
* Ideal candidate will possess the know how to create governance and process around quality assurance practices.
* Candidate will be able to communicate the process to both business and IT leadership
* Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed.
* Works with less structured, more complex issues.
* Serves as a resource to others.
* Bachelor's degree or HS Diploma/GED with 7+ years of Quality Analysis related experience
* 5+ years of IT Quality Analyst experience
* 1+ year experience with SDLC specifically with Agile and Scrum Methodologies
* 1+ year of experience creating and maintaining test cases.
* Experience in product/software development testing
* Experience with test automation
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI