US-IA-Ames: ETL Testers
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
• Collaborate with developers, quality assurance analysts, and other stakeholders on software projects.
• Contribute to test planning activities including developing documentation and estimating testing needs and time-frames when appropriate
• Develop tests strategies, test cases, and tests to be executed against the database and data using SQL and other tools.
• Ensure the data is extracted correctly, delivered to its destination, and correctly uploaded through the use of a variety of methods such as web services, CSV, flat files, XML.
• Identify, analyze, and document defects or other anomalies discovered in the data.
• Utilize a defect tracking tool and clearly communicate the problem, steps to recreate the problem, and the expected results as defined in the test case
• Proficient in SQL and query tools
• Knowledge of SDLC.
• Experience with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, DB2, etc.
• Understanding of data connections
• Strong analytical, documentation and communication skills.
• Previous testing experience is a plus.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems
• Previous ETL experience is ideal but not required.
• Bachelor degree in IT related field is a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI