US: Software Quality Assurance Supervisor
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Supervisor
Define, implement and maintain Quality Assurance business processes and procedures.
Administer testing tools and applications for automating testing programs.
Research and implement new and improved testing methods, processes, tools and tests systems.
Research and develop an understanding of the market requirements for the product, including use cases and performance.
Provide regular reports on KPIs defined by the QA supervisor and management.
Update QA process documentation, communicate to stakeholders with regular updates on all aspects of QA.
Interact with project sponsors, stakeholders and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met; participate in the post-launch analysis to ensure that product requirements are fulfilled.
Manage the existing Sr QA specialist and QA projects. Assign and monitor work, train staff, ensure quality control, provide advice on technical matters, recruit and interview candidates as needed, conduct performance reviews, and handle a variety of other employee related issues.
Follow through on commitments as well as respond timely to co-workers and management.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. College Degree, ideally in computer science or related field.
2. Minimum three to five years of experience in software testing.
3. Strong communications skills. Ability to communicate effectively with Developers/Management.
4. Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. Must be able to work independently, take initiative and have the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
5. Excellent testing skills, with knowledge of test planning, scheduling, processes and execution.
6. Strong experience testing Client Services, Web and Imaging applications developed in .Net, VB6, Silverlight, and Java.
7. Good understanding of Team Foundation Server.
8. Some experience supervising employees, leading teams, and providing daily direction.
9. Understanding of best practices for Quality Assurance business processes and metric management.
10. Experience with various testing tools, applications, automation.
11. Understanding of SQL databases.
12. Travel is not considered a routine component of this position. However, based on the business needs of the company, travel to client sites may be required on occasion.
13. Excellent work history and attendance record.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI