US: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
· Current hands-on experience with manual UI Testing Web applications
· Knowledge and work experience in Linux is a plus
· Experience with JIRA or similar defect tracking tool
· Experience with SILK Central Test Manager or similar Test Case repository
· Experience with Rally or similar Agile project management tracking tool
· Knowledge and testing experience with SIP and H323 Protocols is desired
· Bachelors of Science or Masters in computer science, computer engineering, information services or equivalent experience is required.
· Minimum of 10 years experience in the software quality assurance industry
· Self-motivated and able to come up to speed on technology with minimal direction
· Able to work effectively in a dynamic environment with hard deadlines
· Demonstrated experience with agile development methodologies such as SCRUM is preferred
· 10 to 15 years technical experience in high tech industry such as: Unified Communications / Cisco / Microsoft / Linux environments
· Possess system level and network level troubleshooting skills
· Strong cooperative problem-solving skills
· Must be able to perform root cause analysis and create detailed reports on R&D findings.
· Understands industry best practices and broadly applies internal processes/procedures including product release life cycle.
· Can identify areas of improvement with internal processes/procedures and can formulate and recommend implementation plans
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI