US-Michigan-AuburnHills: Quality Engineer Development
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Engineer Development
This position requires independent problem solving and decision making with general direction given on quality objectives. Work requires strong organization and project management skills as well as the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization. The following duties are typical for this position:
1. Determine and describe quality strategies for product development.
2. Write and maintain QA plan for product development (Systems, Hardware, Software, and Mechanical) including activities, responsibilities, work product, and escalation strategy.
3. Assure quality of development work product. (Project plan, configuration management plan, test plan, requirements specs, design specs, test specs, System and D-FMEA, BOM,…)
4. Support review of quality related customer specific requirements during all phases (e.g. RFQ till SOP) in conjunction with Quality Management responsible.
5. Plan, prepare, moderate and perform reviews.
6. Check compliance to development processes. (e.g. within Phase Reviews or Product Engineering)
7. Assure quality of release procedure and baselines. (System, Hardware, Mechanical, and Software)
8. Record evidence of quality assurance.
9. Ensure resolution of non-conformances.
10. Report quality assurance activities and results. (QA-Report) 11. Consults and supports project team regarding quality issues.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI