China-Shanghai: Contract Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Contract Test Engineer
- Good testing sense.
- Good communication skills.
- Can describe software defects in English.
- logical thinking
- Team player.
- Good Linux shell command skills, Linux system administration skill is a plus.
In this position, the contractor will be responsible for Validating Linux BSP /Graphics /Telephony /Multimedia /Audio related task of our latest embedded processors and platforms. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Test planning execution.
- Communicating w/ senior test engineer for defect details.
- Submit defects in bug management system.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI