US-CA-Sunnyvale: Software Dev QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Dev QA Engineer
* Collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, and developers as part of the development life cycle to produce quality software and services
* Verify, reproduce, communicate, and track defects from testing
* Participate in all phases of tests from planning, developing, executing and revising plans and scope.
* Participate in software and service releases.
* 2-3 Years experience in Telecommunications and/or networking industry
* Ability to trouble-shoot effectively and solve problems
* Ability to coordinate with multiple internal teams.
* Good time management and the ability to be self-motivated.
* Previous software quality assurance experience or related experience in software development.
* Understanding of the software development life cycle.
* Familiarity with the various aspects of the software quality assurance discipline such as testing methodologies (black box, white box), types of tests (Non-functional, Regression, User Acceptance), and other test topics (Scope).
* Executes functional tests using automation tools and reports results using defined process and resources
* Analyzes and identifies system defects through functional, regression, and performance testing. Experience with designing and running tests.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI