US-Washington-Redmond: Engineer, Quality Assurance
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Engineer, Quality Assurance
- The candidate must possess a MS in EE/CS with 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of WIFI 802.11a/b/g/n protocols and the ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of Windows networking internals and should be very familiar with ‘windbg’.
- The candidate should have a very good understanding of Windows kernel architecture, network driver archictectures and be able to debug various components relative to Windows network drivers.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of 802.11 wireless test methodologies.
- Experience in scripting using TCL/Expect, Powershell, VBS a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications including the ability to document test plans, test results and to interpret test results into actionable recommendations.
- The candidate will be responsible for defining test requirements and test procedures. The candidate will be responsible for execution of these testcases and tracking of WiFi product quality. Develop test cases directly from customer requirements, standards and previous customer issues.
- Automation work related to testing various aspects of the product including functional, performance, stress, use case interoperability, and industry standard conformance.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI