US: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Candidate will be responsible for:
· Working with Requirement and Control Team
· Configuration managing problem report and requirements validation for Flight control systems.
· Running metrics for system status and program condition.
· Conducting audits of the design, development and verification activities.
* Participating in planning, requirements, design, code, test peer reviews
* Self-directing and willing to work in a team
* Experience with Configuration Management tools such as PVCS Dimensions, DOORs, MKS, and Clearcase/Clearquest a plus.
* Experience in software and electronic hardware development desirable.
* Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
Bachelor of Science in a field related to Aerospace, Systems, Hardware, or Software, such as, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
* Strong Computer skills (MS Explorer/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
* Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI