US-CA-Sunnyvale: Sr. software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. software QA Engineer
* Have the ability to look at high level requirements from outside and in, and to drive the detailed use case definition with different functional groups prior to design and implementation.
* Have a love for finding bugs/usability issues, and pursue solutions with focus on simplicity.
* Be able to install, set up and troubleshoot the complete end-to-end client/server multi-tiers and multi-systems solutions with deep knowledge of operating systems and networks.
* Be creative in developing test automation modules while conducting comprehensive manual testing hand-in-hand with developers under fast-paced development cycles.
* Be hands-on with Perforce, JIRA, Jenkins and similiar tools for continuous build/integration/tests.
* Play with Smartphones (Android/iOS/Windows), hack them, and gain root privilege.
* Troubleshoot with Wireshark, Ethereal and/or tcpdump, and have used Wget and/or cURL.
* Have experience setting up and configuring web/application servers such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, or other SQL-like database systems and also configuring between http and https.
* Have UNIX-like system experience (Linux/Mac) and the ability to set up virtual machines.
* Have database knowledge and be able to program in Java or C/C++.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI