US-CA-FosterCity: Senior QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior QA Engineer
* Provide technical support and troubleshooting of media streaming software by working with developers.
* Perform problem validation, reproducible steps and providing needed logs.
* Take major accountability for entire product system level qualification process and test product through all phases of the software development life cycle including functionality, interoperability, and regression testing.
* Interface with cross-functional teams on daily/weekly basis to follow up on any critical issues
* Design test strategy, prepare test plans from systems requirements, and perform manual testing, documenting test results, verifying new builds with Build Acceptance Test cases
* Coordinate with the off-shore and distributed teams to design test criteria and conduct the test execution.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in quality assurance engineering. Will accept 3 years of related experience with Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
* Strong Knowledge of MPEG2 TS
* Solid knowledge of HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)/ASF Streaming
* Skilled in MPEG Advanced Audio Coding (AAC)
* Solid knowledge of Universal PnP
* Strong knowledge of Linux OS
* Experienced in Software Test Planning, Scripting, Unit Testing, Module Testing, System Testing, Subsystem Testing, Regression Testing, Acceptance Testing
* Strong knowledge of JIRA system
* Skilled in SetTopBox (STB) testing
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI