US: Software QA Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Manager
- Managing the entire QA lifecycle of enterprise class system software development
- Building out and managing a high performance, high quality QA team, including: hiring, setting up QA environments and defining best practices to ensure productivity and quality
- Working with engineering, support and product management to define and execute test plans and resolve product issues.
- Work with the open source communities to collaborate on OpenStack testing strategies and methodologies.
- 5+ years in a quality assurance position as an individual contributor.
- 5+ years in a management position (leading teams, defining schedules, proven release track record).
- Experience as a hiring manager
- Experience with open source development projects
- Experience with QA automation frameworks
- Experience with Jenkins and continuous integration processes
- Python programming and unix/linux shell scripting
- OpenStack experience is preferred
- Agile experience is a plus
- Strong ability to influence others and build consensus using excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer facing skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI