US-MA-Beverly: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Perform technical problem solving skills using quality tools in support of QA Dept. related to data analysis, failure analysis, design of experiments, Statistical Process Control, Six Sigma, Lean, etc. Support non-technical duties related to contract reviews, specification reviews, generation of quality plans and related documentation, documentation changes, QA costing and product environmental compliance. Perform internal quality audits to ensure compliance with company procedures, specifications and drawings. You must possess good computer skills and knowledge.
· B.S. degree and 3 years QA Engineering experience required.
· Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining quality systems; working knowledge of Mil-Stds, ISO Stds, and Comm Stds.
· Internal Auditing experience.
· Strong customer skills; experience working with customers, good communication skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with co-workers in a team environment.
· Position requires U.S. Citizenship and you must be able to obtain/maintain a security clearance.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI