US: enior QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
enior QA Engineer
- Oversees the researching, writing, and editing of documentation and
technical requirements, including evaluation plans, test results,
technical manuals, and formal recommendations and reports.
- Keeps current with technological developments within the industry.
Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews
literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of
- Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and
guidance with regards to practices, procedures, and techniques. Serves
as a guide and mentor for junior level Software Development Engineers.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics. Ensures team
delivers software on time, to specification, and within budget.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit
specification and technical requirements.
- Displays expertise in knowledge of engineering methodologies,
concepts, and skills and their application in the area of specified
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
* 8+ years of hands on Java server side software testing experience, with at least 3 years in leading test teams
* Strong knowledge on the various QA testing strategies and components including performance testing and benchmarking
* Strong scripting expertise to automate creation of test data and automation of tests
* Familiarity with RESTful web services
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field,
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI