US-GA-Atlanta: Software Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Providing final qualification of software, hardware, and documentation by accurately following test procedures and using automated test equipment.
* Providing verbal and written descriptions of all problems found.
* Providing feedback for improving the test process or procedures.
* Interfacing directly with Engineering staff in a professional manner.
* Analyze satellite TV set-top box (STB) receivers for defects.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of software and software test processes.
* Associates degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to work well in a team or alone with minimal supervision.
* Ability to manage and meet multiple changing deadlines.
* Bachelorís Degree from a 4 years university or technical college in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
* Experience testing software products and/or documenting software products.
* Knowledge of the Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, or French language
* Quality assurance background
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI