US-TX-Austin: Software Quality Assurance Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Tester
* Define test cases, test scripts, and write test scripts from business requirements documentation to confirm that systems meet business objectives.
* Develop and execute automated quality assurance test scripts and plans, as well as manual quality assurance checklists
* Understand the requirements and design of new software enhancements and fixes
* Prioritize, estimate, and plan quality assurance efforts in the context of an overall project schedule
* Document the results of testing, and report and track issues
* Create, organize, and maintain a library of test scripts and other QA documentation
* Work with the team to design and improve QA methods and procedures
* Lead and monitor progress of outstanding defects during each phase of the development cycle.
* University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
o Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or related field preferred
* 2 years of experience as a software quality assurance professional required
* Strong ability to debug code, analyze failures, and trace defects to the root cause.
* Extensive experience with writing and implementing test cases
* Automated test experience at a Code Level. (Not just record and playback)
* Excellent understanding of software development, quality assurance, and release processes
* Demonstrated ability to test, document, and support computer applications.
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office application suite
* Experience with the Squish automated QA testing a plus
* Familiarity with medical device software, the medical device industry and related software quality standards is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI