US-OR-Portland: Test Automation Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test Automation Engineer
* Responsible for testing of software products.
* Develop automated tests.
* Develop unit tests.
* Implement code coverage for code inspection.
* Provide testing down to the code level.
* Assist development on bug fixes and verification.
* Develop and deploy new testing tools to cover software and hardware area.
* Develop testing cases and test scripts to support testing cross products.
* Support the software build system for efficiency of an automated test framework to ensure the release process.
* Assist in continuous integration of software builds.
* Deploy emerging testing technology and tools.
* Support use of procedures, policies, and systems testing.
* Formal system testing methodologies, including software development cycles, testing processes and standards.
* Advanced coding skills with C/C++.
* Experience with debug and tools
* Skill with one or more scripting languages. (Perl, Python)
* Testing experience with embedded Linux systems.
* Prefer testing experience of enterprise systems and network management applications.
* Experience with network packet generator and analysis tools (Anritsu, Phabrix, Ixia, Spirent, Wireshark).
* Strong knowledge of server management technologies; including SSH, SNMP, TACACS+, RADIUS.
* Administrative/development level of experience with Unix, Linux and Windows.
* Experience automating build and release processes.
* BSCS/EE degree and/or the equivalent in training and experience.
* 5+ years in a software testing engineering role.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI