US: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
* Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
* Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
* Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
* Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
* Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
* Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
* Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
* Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
* Formulate and design software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
* Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
* Support manufacturing by verifying fixture software or any software used during production.
* Support clinical studies by validating data collection processes.
* Participate in risk management meetings.
1. Required Education & Experience:
* Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Experience with C, C sharp or assembly-level code development, real time signal processing and I/O control.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI