China-Beijing: Analytics QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Analytics QA Engineer - Risk Analytics Model Validation
* Analyze and extend our analytics regression tests to ensure complete and efficient coverage for all analytics engine statistics and asset types.
* Develop and extend independent validation tools and documentation used to ensure accuracy for all numbers produced by our analytics engines.
* Work with the Risk Research and Analytics Development teams to evaluate manual and regression test differences, check requirements, and extend test case coverage.
* Create and maintain appropriate documentation on all processes and procedures.
* Develop efficient test processes to support the production teams and maintain appropriate documentation
* Ensure that all daily test processes are completed successfully and resolve problems with the assistance of the research and development teams.
* Assist in streamlining and improving the daily test processes.
* Masters degree or PhD with focus in finance or a degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, or another quantitative field with a strong knowledge of finance OR quantitative BA plus five years relevant experience
* Must be willing to work in a global team environment and able to move things forward on projects via strong written and oral proficiency in English.
* Creativity in problem solving for validation of complex models/algorithms – sometimes not closed-form
* Experienced with Matlab and/or Excel programming
* Interest working in an environment that combines finance and technology. This position includes maintenance of regression machines so strong interest/comfort working with software and technology is a must. Familiarity with xml is a plus. C++ and/or Java a plus
* Adapts quickly and easily to working within a rapidly evolving state-of-the-art software architecture
* Comfortable working in a team and bringing people together across teams. Should enjoy working with technical people (software engineers and researchers) as well as business people (sales, account management, and product management).
* Strong sense of ownership in testing not just to specification but to real world financial cases – interest and knowledge of the market a plus Outstanding mathematical and analytical skills
* Detail oriented and logical thought process
* Working experience with Equity or Fixed Income portfolio management a plus
* Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) a plus
* Formal QA-process training a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI