US-NY-NewYork: Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer will be involved in creating and executing advanced test strategies and working closely with Product and Development teams to evaluate, report on, and improve the quality of products in test. The ideal candidate is experienced in delivering successful products following an agile process.
- Review existing test cases to Automated test scripts
- Plan testing activities, create test strategies, collaborate with product and development teams.
- Write testcases and create automation scripts.
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues
- Actively participate as a member of the cross-functional project team
- UI Test Automation preferably using Test Complete
- Strong experience testing web services both functional and performance
- Experience in server side, distributed system testing
- Strong experience in backend testing (knowledge of MS FAST and Lucene is a big plus)
- Experience with scripting languages (Java, C#, C++) and automation tools: BDD and supporting frameworks (Gherkin/Cucumber, SpecFlow etc.)
- 4+ years of QA experience
- Experience working with agile teams
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Financial Markets a plus
- BS in computer science or related degree with relevant professional experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI