US-CO-Denver: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer
* Assists in the definition and documentation of Quality processes and procedures involving the inspection and functionality testing of set top boxes.
* Analyzes and creates many types of reports for failures and failure trends. Initiates, documents and manages appropriate corrective actions, including Corrective Action Reports.
* Communicate and work with suppliers to improve product yield and Quality results.
* Prepares written reports and provides status for management as required.
* Works closely with supplier factories to implement corrective actions.
* Willing and able to travel 3 to 5 times per year approximately 1 to 2 weeks per trip. Travel will include national and international travel.
* Perform presentations to management level personnel on audit findings, quality issues, investigative findings, etc.
* Work with vendors and suppliers to continuously improve product yield.
* 1 to 3 years of experience in manufacturing engineering with a background in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
* Experience with quality assurance practices and procedures
* Experience with documenting audits based on yield results
* Experience in data analysis by creating and maintaining detailed spreadsheets looking for trends and failures
* Experience / exposure to mass production manufacturing environments
* BS in Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
* Computer skills including Excel, Word and Power Point
* Demonstrated understanding / appreciation for foreign cultures
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI