US: Test Automation Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test Automation Engineer
* Develop and implement test automation strategies and framework.
* Execute automated tests and track test status.
* Work with developers and testers to drive automation into test plans.
* Support automated testing in a continuous integration/continuous deployment environment.
* Log and track issues found.
* Contribute to driving product quality to enable the company to meet its goals.
* Develop custom solutions to further strengthen existing offerings.
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* 5 yrs experience in software test automation.
* Understanding of web services and applications using REST/SOAP and underlying protocols (HTTP/S, TCP/IP).
* Experience creating and maintaining a distributed, automated test framework.
* Experience implementing and executing automated test cases.
* Demonstrated knowledge of configuring client-server environments using mixed platforms (web servers, SQL servers, Linux, and Windows).
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to understand and review code (C#, Java, C++).
* Ability to work independently to achieve goals in a fast-paced, small-company environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI