US: Sr. Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Software Test Engineer
* Test enterprise-class web services, applications, and SDKs.
* Develop and implement test strategies.
* Execute test cases and track test status.
* Work with developers to create comprehensive test plans and complex test suites, along with writing and reviewing design documents.
* Design and implement new test methods to address next generation capabilities in our products.
* Log and track issues found.
* Ensure deployed services and software meet user expectations for 24/7 operation.
* Collaborate with product management, developers, and operations to thoroughly understand product and customer goals.
* Contribute to driving product quality to enable the company to meet its goals.
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* 5 yrs software testing experience.
* Understanding of web services and applications using REST/SOAP and underlying protocols (HTTP/S, TCP/IP).
* Experience creating and maintaining test documentation.
* Experience reporting defects & improvements concisely and accurately.
* Demonstrated knowledge of configuring client-server environments using mixed platforms (web servers, SQL servers, Linux, and Windows).
* Knowledge of testing methodology coverage and test metrics.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience automating tests using scripting languages (e.g., PERL, Bash, Ruby, Python) or test frameworks.
* Ability to understand and review code (C#, Java, C++).
* Ability to work independently to achieve goals in a fast-paced, small-company environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI