US: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer II
· Review of test method development and validation.
· Review of laboratory instrument qualifications.
· Experience with laboratory audits from various Regulatory Agencies
· Support of R&D activities related to new product development
· Perform internal audits of laboratory areas
· Attendance to laboratory daily meetings and project meetings.
· Understanding of all laboratory equipment and techniques.
· Analyzing and troubleshooting problems, identifying solutions, and recommending and implementing methods, procedures, systems and/or techniques for resolution.
· Writing clear and concise technical reports.
· Working with attention to detail, and independently with minimal supervision.
· Managing multiple projects.
· Investigations to determine cause, corrective action and prevention planning.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in science from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two (2) – four (4) years of related experience preferably in a quality assurance environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI