US: Quality Engineer III
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Engineer III
· Guides the development and assists in the implementation of validation plans (including software, equipment and process validation plans).
· Implements and improves various quality systems including training, non-conformance, complaint, CAPA, FMEA and change request systems.
· Guides problem solving and identification of root cause and follows up on corrective and preventive actions to ensure timely resolution of such problems.
· Prepares clearly written business communications, Management Review reports, investigation summaries, etc.
· Performs internal audits and use auditing as a proactive tool for improvement and compliance.
· Participates in cross-functional team projects (R&D, Mfg, vendors, etc) for new product introductions and quality improvements.
· Provides quality training and guidance to the organization.
· Works with suppliers to resolve complex quality issues and qualify suppliers.
· Supports Company Safety, Environmental and Waste disposal programs.
· Conveys matters of concern to department manager.
· Maintains the highest personal working standards and performance with emphasis on self-discipline, quality and service thus upholding the company’s commitment to customer satisfaction.
· Performs any other duties, expressed or implied, as required
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI