US: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer
1. Software Development Life Cycle SDLC experience.
2. Understanding of Agile Scrum processes including, but not limited to test driven development.
3. Ability to formulate, execute, advise on, the processes, and techniques and resolve a wide variety of complex problems with the ability support airworthiness.
• Put forward accurate time estimates of work to be done on a project
• Complete all scheduled tasks on time
• Develop customer focused test plans
• Set-up and maintain testing environments
• Perform complex test cases and maintain associated test records
• Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
• Record issues into a defect-tracking system
• Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
• Escalate issues to a higher level where issue resolution is not achieved within a reasonable amount of time
• Provide information to technical documentation (i.e. Product Release Notes/Readme files)
• Review product documentation (manuals/Getting Started Guides) for technical accuracy
• Work with development team to understand assigned modules/new product features for the purpose of developing test cases
• Participate in the design spec reviews to understand design, contribute quality requirements and ensure testability
• Familiarize themselves with new technology, operating systems, automated testing tools, etc. in order to maintain an awareness of technological advances.
• Size, plan, schedule and execute test programs which cover complete products or a series of product releases.
• Develop high level test plans for products from which lower level test plans can be defined and assigned to others for development.
• Work with development team to understand new and existing product features for the purpose of designing and developing test cases.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI