US-MA-Framingham: Sr. QA Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. QA Manager
• Solution, Hardware, software, OS and application Test service lifecycle; Define the plan, execute on the realization, and be accountable for the delivery, pre and post release.
• Standardize on Design Validation processes and tools for solution testing
• Align the HM QA track per partner business unit annual plan and architecture roadmap
• Advance planning and prepare resource talent training and skill set enrichment to meet the complete buy/make integrated environment technology stack
• Support business partner annual planning with the Portfolio Manager
• Coordinate and procure QA/V&V consulting resources to complement project team as needed
• Allocate QA resources as needed to sustain test support to customer solutions, both prior to shipment and post release.
• Provide coaching to individual technical resources, regarding roles and responsibilities.
• Incorporates best practices into continuous process improvement for the team and organization
• Risk management
• Positive motivation of team members
• Development of less senior members of the team
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI