US-MI-Kalamazoo: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
* Develop robust and comprehensive verification and validation test strategies that include definition of the required test cases, test methodologies, test equipment and/or test tools, and much more.
* Generate and execute the appropriate test protocols/test cases/test scripts in alignment with the V&V strategy.
* Specify, develop, and implement test systems and/or test tools to complete necessary test activities in alignment with the V&V strategy.
* Gain hands-on experience with state-of-the-art software, electronics, and electromechanical medical devices and subsystems through integration and testing of components, subsystems, and systems.
* Participate in all facets of the product development life cycle (from the initial concept to the final release) to bring cutting edge medical products to market.
* 3+ years' experience in a design/test/quality engineering environment supporting new product development for a regulated industry.
* 3+ years C/C++/C# or similar coding experience
* 3+ years' experience developing with VxWorks or other RTOS preferred
* Experience with creating and implementing V&V test strategies for complex electro-mechanical systems.
* Experience with test equipment/test tool design and implementation including the appropriate levels of qualification.
* Ability to analyze and resolve non-routine product, testing, and/or test equipment/tool issues using independent judgment.
* Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting expertise.
* Strong real time system and/or embedded software experience
* Understanding of software reliability, fault detection/isolation, and performance algorithm techniques
- BS in related curriculum (Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering).
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI