US: QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
1. Evaluate and test software programs to verify programs function according to user requirements.Engage clients during UAT processes and communicate findings with project team.
2. Validate that software performs to established guidelines.
3. Write, review, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
4. Ensure compliance with external regulations and internal security policies as they relate to security vulnerability scans, system hardening and stability and PCI compliance.
5. Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools, and process.
6. Monitor and communicate with developers on defects.
7. Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans.
8. Assist project leaders in solving QA issues.
9. Work collectively to solve defects.
10.Analyze test data.
∑ Demonstrable breadth and depth of technical knowledge and ability.
∑ Expert ability with software testing methodologies and tools.
∑ Solid understanding of Object Oriented Technology and languages, particularly JAVA.
∑ Solid knowledge of performance engineering, web and database application testing.
∑ Experience with portfolio and project management tools, demand management and capacity planning.
∑ Excellent people skills as evidenced by communication and stand-up presentation abilities, client service orientation, and conflict resolution.
∑ Strong organization and planning skills; results orientation.
∑ Minimum 3 years experience developing and testing software systems using formal SDLC.
∑ Hands on experience with testing tools and iterative and web based software testing projects.
∑ Bachelorís degree required; advance degree preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI