Europe-WesternCape: Test Analyst (SQA) Job
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test Analyst (SQA) Job
Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
1. Assist with the development and execution software test plans, test designs, test objectives, and test cases.
2. Identify, analyze and document defects, questionable behavior, errors and inconsistencies with application functionality, output, online screens and content.
3. Assist with the development automated test solutions using state-of-the-art software testing tools and practices.
4. Work with software development engineers in product design, code reviews, walkthroughs and product lifecycle inspections.
5. Assist with problem investigation and resolution.
6. Assist and respond to inquiries from technical support regarding functions and operation of software applications.
7. Assist with reporting test results and analysis.
8. Assist with the verification of documentation and on-line help content.
This position requires up to 3 years' of previous related professional experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI