US-CO-Golden: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
• Creation and execution of manual, automated, unit, regression test cases.
• Participation in daily Scrum planning meetings, backlog grooming and daily stand ups.
• Effective communication with other members of the team and third parties.
• Troubleshoot complex issues using advanced testing techniques
• Interface with the development team, when needed, to address questions on bugs.
• Interface with third party vendors, when necessary.
• Generate periodic status reports.
• Manage test environments
Must have at least 2-5 years professional software QA experience, including experience in all phases of the
software development and software QA lifecycles.
Competency in one of the following languages: C, C++, Perl, Java or Python is a plus.
Must have experience with software QA test tools, including automated test systems.
Must possess a strong technical background and be able to come up to speed quickly on new technologies.
Must be flexible, able to identify needs and to quickly apply mid-course corrections, where necessary.
BS in a science discipline or equivalent experience is required
Expert knowledge of relevant development tools & code management repositories (Netbeans, Eclipse, Komodo, SVN or equivalent).
Experience with co-located / multi-site engineering team.
Java Application Server experience a plus.
Web services experience SOAP a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI