US-CA-SanFrancisco: QA Automation Python
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Automation Python
- Create and continuously improve a new automation framework.
- Design test plans for components alongside feature design.
- Work together with QA and development engineers in an Agile environment to build high quality automation.
- Understand products and engage engineers who are integrating with the platform.
- Perform analysis on customer issues and drive resolution.
- BS/MS in CS, EE, math, or physics, or Python Automation Guru
- More than three years of experience building automated tests or test frameworks.
- An engineer who loves to write pragmatic, clean code with interpreted languages like Python and shell.
- Experience building or testing web application UI and backend.
- Energetic folks who can rapidly learn new concepts and adapt to the changing needs of the team.
- Experience with Linux or Unix is required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI