US-CA-Sunnyvale: QA Developer - Automation
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Engineer Test- Virtualization
• You will develop, extend, execute, and analyze regression, functional, and performance test plans and automation frameworks for our Virtualization components and products.
• Analyze large data sets containing performance data.
• Work with customers and support to diagnose and resolve issues.
• Scripting and/or programming using one of the following: perl, python, ruby, tcl, C/C#/Objective C/C++, or java.
• Familiarity with virtualization products (VMware ESX/ESXi/vSphere/vCenter, Citrix XenServer/Xen Desktop, Microsoft Hyper-V, etc).
• Strong ability to analyze disparate data sets and focus on areas of anomaly.
• Knowledge of QA Engineering methodologies.
• Strong experience with Unix/Linux.
• Great logical debugging ability.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
• Can approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and methodologies.
• Solid attention to detail.
• Can work on your own but know when to ask for help.
• BS/MS/PhD in CS/CE/EE/Math/Physics or related fields.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI