US: Lead Automation Developer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Lead Automation Developer
• Collaborate with developers, quality assurance analysts, and other stakeholders on software projects.
• Lead the automation testing effort by guiding a team of other individuals. Delegate tasks, make time estimations for task completion, ensure overall effort is running smoothly to reach testing and project goals.
• Design and develop automated testing scripts for applications using automation tools.
• Communicate with client, business units, and/or project teams regarding status, progress, issues, and other topics related to overall testing effort.
• Implement and maintain automated testing scripts.
• Execute test scripts while tracking results.
• Create defect status reports and validate bug fixes.
• Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Java is a plus).
• Working knowledge of SQL.
• Knowledge of SDLC.
• Strong analytical, documentation and communication skills.
• Previous experience with Visual Studio, Selenium, Quick Test Pro, Sahi, or Test Complete is a plus.
• Previous experience leading or managing a team is ideal.
• Previous testing experience is a plus.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and debug software issues.
• Bachelor degree in IT related field is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI