US-CA-Irvine: Lead Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Lead Software QA Engineer - Mobile and Tablet
- Write test plans and design test cases
- Follow best practices; including a variety of different testing protocols.
- Perform black box and white box testing
- Execute performance and stress testing
- Work closely with the development team to assure test coverage
- Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
- Work in an agile development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
- Mentor junior software quality engineers
- 2-5 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience developing high quality test plans and test cases
- Proficient with functional, performance and stress testing.
- Familiarity with at least one programming or scripting language for the purpose of writing test scripts.
- Experience with black box testing.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems
- Past success with being a forward thinker and an advocate for the customer
- Extremely organized
- Experience with white box testing.
- Proven past experience successfully handling bug triage
- Experience with test automation and tools
- Experience with customer facing applications
- Past experience with mobile application testing
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI