US: Software Development Engineer in Test
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
This is an excellent position for an entry level software developer who is passionate about contributing to key development modules from inception to delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Contribute to design/architecture.
· Contribute creation and execution of software test plans, test designs and test cases.
· Provide inputs to user and test documents.
· Define test automation strategies for application under test.
· Create, maintain and execute test automation code.
· Design, implement and maintain test automation frameworks with guidance.
· Create, execute and analyze results for load and performance test suites.
· Create test programs, test tools and utilities.
· Collaborate with software engineering as needed to resolved problems and identify root cause of product defects.
· Create progress reports and report status to management.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI