US: oftware Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
oftware Quality Engineer
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for embedding quality throughout the software development and product engineering process by engaging with various departments including product management, engineering, and User Experience.
• Defines, develops and maintains manual and automated test scripts
• Builds test automation frameworks, reusable modules, and test tools
• Architect and implement automated test infrastructure
• Plans, develops and executes automated tests on embedded, and web based applications and platforms
• Creates, plans, and executes high level UI as well as low level API driven automated load and stress tests
• Troubleshoots, analyzes, reports, and recommends changes to enhance overall quality
• Works collaboratively with the engineering team(s) to affect the design and development of software to ensure quality on a daily basis.
• Strong experience with both Java, JUnit, and Java specific testing technologies
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent preferred but not required
• Minimum 5 years in Software Quality Assurance with emphasis on Quality Engineering and Test Automation.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI