US-NH-Manchester: Sr. Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Test Engineer
• Design, debug and implement hardware (analog & digital) and software test system on the LTX and Eagle platforms to validate power management and mixed signal ICs.
• Deploy this hardware/software system into a production environment.
• Provide technical ideas and/or direction to other team members.
• BSEE/MSEE, 7+ years experience at a semiconductor company.
• Thorough understanding of hardware and software design.
• Understanding of the LTX and Eagle test platforms.
• Competent in understanding both transistor and block level schematics.
• Understanding of test procedures for power management and mixed signal ICs.
• Understand correlation and characterization of IC products.
• Understand costs of yield and test times.
• Ability to provide other team members with technical and/or project direction.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI