US-OR-Beaverton: Quality Engineer III
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Engineer III
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Creates test cases from requirement documents, execution of manual black box testing on corporate products using regression, functional, integration and sanity testing.
• Design process; identify defects and enhancements that need to be completed prior to any production release.
• Design testing policies and standards for Quality Assurance, ensure compliance in manual and automated testing.
• Provide project management leadership to other Quality Engineers to ensure all testing aspects of a project have been completed and to clearly understand the working intricacies of the projects.
• Design, execute and maintain system-level and acceptance test requirements.
• Design, execute and maintain test plans and testing procedures.
• Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to junior Quality Engineers.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI