US-DC-Washington: Senior IV&V Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior IV&V Tester
- Perform a complete system compile for each system.
- Participate in independent design reviews and verifications.
- Perform IV&V services in accordance with industry best practices
- Provide objective assessments of products and processes throughout the project lifecycle relative to quality and reliability through inspections of SDLC process areas.
- Verify/validate configurations, conversions, documentation, milestones, deliverables, work products, functional specifications, conducting requirement analysis, gap analysis, and identifying functional gaps.
- Facilitate early detection and correction of errors, enhance management insight into risks and verify compliance with project performance, schedule and budget requirements
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 4 - 6 years of progressive experience in the area IV&V testing
- Proven record of strong teamwork, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills, and ability to work well independently and as a team
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI