US: Engineer II QA\QC
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Engineer II QA\QC
- Provide quality services to projects ensuring that dependable scientific method is employed and that design history and/or project files comply with established requirements
- Support development and executions of process verification and validation plans Reviews and approves planned and unplanned changes/deviations
- Review and resolve nonconforming material investigations through coordination of efforts across operations and at incoming
- Support product continuation by assuring the quality of the components used in the manufacturing floor, working supplier/component quality related issues to resolution, and participating in supplier audits.
- Assist with audits of the quality system to determine compliance to domestic and international regulations
- Monitors and analyzes nonconformity to identify products or processes requiring quality improvements
- Review metrics, complaints and returned products to identify trends and recommend corrective action if required
- Coordinates the implementation of corrective actions and verifies effectiveness.
- Constantly strive to enhance efficiency in procedures and processes without a compromise in quality.
- A candidate for this position shall have a BS degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Genetics, or Molecular Biology with 1 year of workplace experience or Master of Science in similar discipline.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and to effectively interact with all levels in the company.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external customers are essential.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI