US-CA-Milpitas: Lead Software QA Engineer/Architect
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Lead Software QA Engineer/Architect ( C++/ UI / Automation / QTP )
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Develop test strategies and test plans for complex software, hardware systems.
2) Developing detailed test cases covering all forms of testing (functional/requirements based, regression, performance, reliability)
3) Executing manual and automated test cases.
4) Represent SQC team in product life cycle and key program meetings.
5) Work with global team members on a daily basis.
6) Factory Automation testing/ scripts.
7) Test case automation (automating manual test steps)
a) Experience with QTP/ Coded UI / Rational Products / python and/or other test packages.
b) Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project 2003/ 2010.
c) Experience with bug tracking software such as Rational Team Concert.
d) Experience setting up and managing test environment and virtual machines.
e) Passion for Technology and Software Quality.
f) Results-oriented, with emphasis on attention to detail.
BS with 8+ years of experience or MS with 6+ years of experience in CS/CE/EE or equivalent field.
1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2) Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI