US-CA-SanJose: Software QA Lead
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Lead
Bachelor’s degree, 4-5 years’ experience in Software Quality Engineering
· Software Quality is responsible for the development and execution of software test designs, test cases and procedures, for testing complex software systems within project boundaries
· established by management. - Reviews requirements, design documentation to assess correctness, completeness, testability, and usability.
· Performs manual, black and grey box testing.
· Sets up test data and configures hardware for verification of software applications.
· Determines the means to overcome technical problems.
· Analyzes, reports and maintains documentation of test results, defect reports and requests for change.
· Works on complex problems where analysis of data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
· Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI