US-UT-SaltLake: Test Automation Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test Automation Engineer
The candidate will participate in the full software lifecycle of rich client and web client applications targeted at internal customers using current technologies surrounding Java SE and Java EE.
The candidate will maintain and create web based automation with testing tools.
The candidate will assist in teaching others basic automation techniques.
The candidate will help create and maintain software test suites, including automation where appropriate, for new and existing applications providing deep knowledge of the system.
The candidate will help create, document, and execute test cases for Java applications run in a laboratory setting.
The candidate will work on a cross-functional team to create robust, high performance solutions that are scalable.
The candidate will occasionally perform other responsibilities outside of their usual responsibilities such as support, development or manual testing tasks.
The candidate will be available to participate in occasional after-hours software installations.
• BS in Computer Science, Informatics, a related degree, or equivalent experience
• Experience writing automated tests using Selenium
• Experience with web based automation
• Experience with automation design patterns
• Experience in the area of testing usability and navigation of web-based applications
• Experience testing Web Services
• Experience testing web-based security issues and solutions
• Relational database experience including SQL experience
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
• Values-based personality with the ability to work selflessly in a team environment
• Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI