China-Jiangsu-Xuzhou: Quality Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Perform short-term Quality activities such as responding to requests for print interpretation, deviation requests, engineering changes, inspection methods, etc.
Coordinates various Quality training programs as well as the sample part program.
Identify, analyze, and resolve non conformance. Investigates problems on worked purchased finished, rough, and inter plant material. Coordinates long-term investigation programs as required.
Investigates, develops and implements electronic clerical or data handling systems to increase the capability and efficiency of the division.
Generates periodic reports regarding the quality status of high dollar suppliers and any significant trends indicated by the data.
Provide technical expertise in the analysis, development and implementation of new and revised systems and instructional methods.
The position is a specialist within the group and provides interpretation and problem solving advice to others inside and out side of the department.
* Bachelor Degree or above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science or related
* Knowledge of various engineering, manufacturing and/or maintenance standards and practices
* Strong analytical skills
* Personal computer skills and familiarity with various software packages
* Good human relations skills
* Fluent in both Chinese and English
* 2 to 4 years of job related experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI