US-CA-PaloAlto: Software Development and Testing Intern
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Development and Testing Intern
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of software design, development and verification. They will have good communication skills and be able to work both as part of team and independently. The individual must have high quality standards, have knowledge of object-oriented and web methodologies and have good problem solving skills. You'll be part of a team that designs, implements, and develops user interface libraries for our next generation of Converged Infrastructure products.
Education and Skills
• Currently pursuing or holding a Bachelor’s (undergraduate) or Master’s (graduate) degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experience in html5 and jquery is a plus.
• Disciplined and structured approach to problem solving is essential.
• Strong problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development methodology (Agile-SCRUM).
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• At least 2nd year of University complete
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI